Sunday, August 21, 2011

Jewish Holiday Layouts

So I bought the kits from Crafting Jewish Style when they were released last year because I was excited that I finally didn't have to sift through the Christmas papers to finally get a "winter" pattern...I could finally have some real life Chanukkah paper and embellishments to work with.

This is from a Chanukah night in our apartment, and I also added a menorah and candles from Jolee's Boutique.


This was my favorite Chanukkah layout - from pictures taken while celebrating at my parents' house...I didn't want to cover up the paper with the candles so instead, I cut it in half and had it meet in the middle like a centerfold.


This layout is from Passover and I liked using my Creative Memories wavy cutter to break up the printed paper.

I am so glad that there is finally kits for Jewish holidays!

No comments: